zondag 15 september 2013

Oh no!

Jeans, Blazer,Top, Sandals, Sunglasses
          picture of last May, check my lookbook accounthere or Stylight accounthere

                             Fashion blogger Ebba Zingmark, visit her blog:here

Heey!

Sorry for the bad updating. I don´t feel so well.

Yesterday I went very arly to bed and tomorrow I woke up at 11(again).
Today I went with my parents to a little town called Heinsberg. Today they showed old tractors and some horses. It was vey funny but not so great because I felt not good.

I hope I won´t be ill. Next week my testweek starts:(

When we came home we ate and now I lay down at the couch and visit some blogs and write this post.

Please don´t be mad at me when this week will be no outfit pictures( or no good ones). When I feel better I will post a few more as normally.

xx

Geen opmerkingen: