zaterdag 10 mei 2014

day time dresses

                                         Red Round Neck Sleeveless Floral Jacquard Dress
                                                            sheinside
                           I really like the bright pink and blue with the with on top
                                           White Sleeveless Porcelain Print Flare Dress
                                                          sheinside
                               Those blue flowers on the white dress are lovely
                                            Pink Half Sleeve Scallop Hem Chiffon Shift Dress
                                                              sheinside
                                           I think I will buy this one. I love it!!
                                               White Spaghetti Strap Backless Pleated Dress
                                                             sheinside
                                                 The perfect summer dress
                                               Yellow Sunflower Print Drawstring Dress
                                                                 sheinside
                                  Love the cute flowers! Perfect dress for a real hot day


Heey!!

I found these great dresses on sheinside and I thought: Why shouldn't I share it with all of you?

So here are they!! Hope you like them as much as I do!

xx

Geen opmerkingen: